Web Scraper Lite 5.0
We are excited to announce the new version of Web Scraper Lite. There are many new features and bug fixes, most of which are listed below.
- New filters in datapage including "HTML to Text" (converts <BR> , <P>, <TD> tags, etc. to line breaks)
- New integrated Query Editor - includes "Save to Excel" button and one-click viewing of tables
- Ability to delete/copy datapages
- MySQL Supported
- New Connection Builder makes connection strings more manageable
- Ability to save connection strings
- Pre-scrape cleansing allows you to remove or replace parts of code (ie script tags) before scraping
- Optional cookie disabling in packages
Major Bug Fixes
- META_SRC_URI works in Datapage Editor
- "Field overlap breaks ability to save" bug fixed
- Left pane of datapages no longer "whites out"
- And a number of other minor bug fixes